FAQs / People & Roles
How do I allow team administrators to enter results?
- Getting Started
- People & Roles
- What security system do you have?
- What roles do you support?
- Can I change the allowed security for roles in my league?
- How do I allow team administrators to enter results?
- How do I change the team of a player?
- Can a player be in more than one team?
- What is "automatic" Entry of Role Active To and From Dates?
- What is player registration?
- Should I create team administrators in my league?
- Should I register players in my league?
- What are age conflicts?
People & Roles
To set up team administrators to enter results follow these steps:
1) Make sure you have not overridden the default security for Team Administrators - the default is that they are allowed to "Enter results and statistics for teams within their domain" (ADMIN HOME --> LEAGUE SETUP --> OPTIONS --> DEFINE ROLES AND SECURITY WITHIN YOUR LEAGUE)
2) Set up team administrators (PEOPLE WIZARD --> TEAM ADMINISTRATORS). Note if the team administrator is already in the system (e.g. as a player) then edit that person and add team administrator to their roles.
3) Send the team administrator their username and password that you set up in step 2.
4) Team Administrators log in to Full-Time, then click on results and will have access to the fixtures for their teams only.