Updates (Aug 2010)
A number of minor updates have been made to Full-Time during August 2010.
1. Within the Email Groups, a file attachment can now be sent including the @ character in the filename.
2. On the Fixture List page, the drop-down menu settings are now retained when a user edits a particular fixture and then returns to the Fixture List.
3. Date and time of games are now shown on the Fast Result Entry page.
4. The News Secretary role has now been included on the Email Groups page.
5. Fixtures adjusted via the "Mass Update" page now generate auto-email notifications (assuming this option has been enabled).
6. The Active Dates page (via People Wizard) now lists the players in alphabetical order.