February 2012 Release (FT 2.1)
Version 2.1 of Full-Time is now live, having been released on Tuesday 21st February.
The Version 2.1 updates are now documented within the Version 2.2 update document.
The most important of these changes is that leagues will be required to input their League ID, and also categorise their divisions, cups and other fixtures. Both of these are "one offs", but we recommend that leagues look up their league IDs (a four or five digit number) prior to Tuesday - the guidance notes tell you where you can find them (Members Services, Discipline Statements, or failing that, ask your County FAs).
In addition, there are a number of other changes to functionality, all of which again are detailed within the guidance notes:-
* Facility for users to change their own passwords, and retrieve forgotten ones.
* Option to hide venue names from the public display pages.
* Match report approval system, so that leagues have the option to check match reports submitted by clubs before they go live.
* Increased flexibility over the auto-approval (for instant publishing) and locking of results.
* SMS Result functionality extended to allow for cup fixtures (reporting extra time and penalty scores).
All of the above are detailed in the Enhancements Guide.
In addition to those, there are a number of other changes which have been made which users may wish to make note of:-
* Mobile site upgrade - the mobile site for Full-Time, www.TheFA.com/FULL-TIME/WAP has been redesigned.
* Sporting Marks (if being used) now appear on the home page for results (as well as in their original place) - hopefully making it easier for clubs to spot and complete them.
* The "Discipline Points" statistic (which didn't correspond to the FA system) has now been removed.
* SMS Phone Numbers are now synchronised with Administrators mobile phone numbers - previously you could change someone's mobile number within the SMS pages, and it didn't update their mobile number within the People Wizard.
* A fix has been made to the "Merge People" routine, as on occasions potential matches were not being displayed - leagues may find a number of new "duplicates" are now reported, which previously had remained hidden.