Other Enhancements (Oct 2011)
In addition to the option to auto-hide scores from divisions, a number of other enhancements have been added to Full-Time.
A number of enhancements have been added to Full-Time for October 2011.
1. For cups which were created before the new Cup Wizard a glitch has been fixed which meant some byes weren't being processed correctly.
2. If a cup round has been set to be hidden, then not only will dates of games not be displayed, but the actual cup page won't show the hidden rounds, which we hope will reduce confusion as many users assume that two sides will automatically meet in the next round, if this round is shown.
3. A note can be added for each cup (this is accessed via the "Edit/Hide Cup" option. This note is displayed above the Cup on the public pages.
4. Admin Home will now warn leagues if a team has been set as active, but without any active grounds (note that this may be because they've archived the ground).
5. The Teams page (League Setup, Teams) now shows the grounds teams play at, and also the Public Display Name (if it's different from the Team Name).
6. Dates of TBC (To Be Confirmed) fixtures no longer appear on the public display pages.
7. Fixture List now remembers which page you were on (usually the Fixture List has lots of pages) when you edit a fixture.
8. Referee Conflicts no longer show up if the conflict is in the past.
9. The "Team Short Codes" link on the Fixture Upload page now opens a new window with the short codes.